Party Wall Agreement Council Tenant

It`s probably going to be a nightmare. They should be communicated to the tenant and the free landlord, not to the tenants, although they need to be informed, as a survey participant needs access. Note that the free landlord and all tenants have the right to appoint a surveyor at your expense. We were lucky that the tenants were happy that we only had one survey for the free landlord. They`re going to want to appoint a surveyor. If the construction work has an impact on a party structure, you must do so at least two months before work begins. For excavations, you must be noticed at least one month in advance. Work can begin as soon as an agreement has been reached. The walls of the party are on the land of 2 or more owners and so on: find out everything you need to know about the law on party walls to respect the law, publish a written message and how to find a surveyor, with our practical guide on the party`s labor agreements.

Before I started, I asked the board if I should serve the party information to them had to say that the adjacent house, which is nearly 6 meters and on the upper ground, is under a private company and I can not serve communication to the Council , I served communication to the current tenant and they signed and back with in 14 days, now 6 months after my first request and after 3 months after the completion of all the work, part of the Board responded to my original email and said they think I should serve them 3/6 festive wall indication, since the 45 degree angle of the bottom of the adjacent property could cut on the lower part of my foundation. I`m completely stunned by this outdated email and I have no idea what to do next, I`ll just mail it 2 days ago and I`m afraid to respond to how it might call an argument and ask to destroy the whole thing. The notification you have served to the Council tenant may be invalid, as it would only be a “owner” within the meaning of the law if your tenancy agreement is longer than 12 months (which is not usual). If a notification was required, it should have been notified to the local authority. They may also have a “party structure.” It may be a floor or other structure that separates buildings or parts of buildings with different owners, z.B. apartments. If the owners of adjacent buildings are private owners, the notification is directly served on them. The question, however: What if the adjacent owner is a municipality or a large housing company? Well, first of all, know that this is not an unconventional case. Party Wall, etc.

The 1996 law also covers premises, housing or the Council as the conventional owner of a party wall.