Four days’ intensive acceleration and coaching of the ideas/start-ups at Szent Istvan University in Godollo for topics in:
- Facilitating transfer of technology in-depth knowledge;
- Market research clinics and marketing advice on reaching all size farmers;
- Coaching aimed at specific agro technological skills such as strategy planning, finance, intellectual property, marketing, raising debt and equity finance, etc.;
- Business plan evaluation done at different stages of the incubation programme.
- Market positioning, financing and market expansion.
- Scientific support through direct linkages with academic departments and faculty who do work relevant to their Digital Farming products, assistance in finding loans, grants, etc.
Best solutions/products will be awarded with small seed grants to support their lunch on next level. Financial awards going to first, second and third place respectively.